Sunday, April 29, 2012

Facts in reality aren't God's reality

I have walked through some really tough times.  Times when there was only beans, rice, crackers, water.  Even less.  I have been without a car when I lost my job, for almost 2 and 1/2 years.  Sat in 4 walls day after day, crying wondering if God had forgot me. Has my electric off before, for 2 months.  The list goes on.

Yet even in my poverty, loss, grief, disappointment...God was still God.  He had a plan for my life.  He wanted me to trust that he would walk me through it all.  God doesn't always just instantly fix things like we want, but he always comes through on time.

I ask God for a vehicle and then I began to tell my children that God was able and going to provide us with a vehicle.  Annddd ....he did.  He lined it up and provided us with the money to buy it.  When you seek God and love him regardless of your situation, he can't help but show up and take care of you. He doesn't always promise steak...sometimes your manna may be peanut butter and jelly, or mac n cheese but it will carry you through.  He is always an on time God.

There have been times that we had the car but no gas and God would provide from out of no where, gas money.

So I encourage you today, that no matter you are walking through.  Whether it is a marriage in trouble, troubled kids, financial, emotional, health, whatever it is....Don't lose your praise.  Don't stop telling God who he is to you and loving him. Love God through the good and love God in the bad times.  See what your God will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...