Monday, May 14, 2012

Isolation

In most of all the tests and trials I have walked through, one of the biggest things satan wanted to accomplish was to isolate me from God's people and from God.  He wanted me to be so wounded that I hated the afflictions of God's people and then become angry with God for allowing it to happen.


It took me to time realize who was causing those afflictions.  When I realized God was truly for me, then I released my anger towards him and began to fight the true enemy.


When satan separates you from God's people, you stand alone.  You don't have encouragement or anyone to remind you of who you are in God.  


That is why it is so important to surround yourself with people that are on fire for God because when the enemy attacks you have a mighty force standing WITH you.


If you allow God, he can heal, restore and renew you. He will give you discernment to know who is walking with God and those that are not.  


God does not cause evil things to come to your life, satan does, but God will use them to help you grow strong and bring glory to the Kingdom.  He will build a ministry from your mess if you allow him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...