Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Weakness

It is in our weakness that we cry.  We feel like failures or hopeless.  Often our strength is gone.  We have given and given. Pushed and pressed until we feel empty.
Take hope my little ones.  God says in his word that in OUR weakness....

2 Cor 12:9
New Living Translation (©2007)
Each time he said, "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can workthrough me.

2 Cor. 12:10
New Living Translation (©2007)
That's why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

There are times when everyone is pulling and tugging at me and I feel like collapsing.  I have't to get to alone and pray.  The I spend time in God's presence, allowing him to strengthen me and remind me that I can to do all things because of HIS strength.  

When I am weak, not enough provisions, don't have the answers, feel weak or sick in body, God gets all the glory when I am able to get up and keep walking.  He gets the glory for walking us through or carrying us through.  

So never feel like a failure because you are at the end of your rope.  God is there and waiting to do something spectacular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...