Sunday, June 10, 2012

The blood of Jesus

God's grace is bigger and greater than our minds can conceive.  I remember after I had been raped, walking away from church and never wanting to go back.  I felt so dirty, useless, and like it was my fault some how.

During this time, I drank alot and was promiscuous.  I couldn't live with what had happened.  God never gave up on me.  I could feel him beckoning and trying to woo me back into his presence.  I ran hard from God.

Many people called me a slut, whore, wrong kind of girl.  What they didn't know is that I didn't choose it, it was forced on me.  It took me a long time to understand that their opinions didn't matter any ways.

God's grace and mercy were ever with me.  He kept me even in the depths of sin.  People will judge unmercifully, but God sees the WHOLE picture and knows where he wants to take you to.

I am so thankful that Christ's blood was able to cover all my past and allow me to walk into a new life with God.  Only the blood of Jesus could make me feel whole again.

Never underestimate the POWER of the blood of Jesus.  It still remains and operates in a mighty way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...