Wednesday, June 20, 2012

God you are my.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJ68RMH4-Y




Psalms 18 Lyrics


I love thee oh Lord,
The strength of my life
You are my deliverer
And I will lift You high
(repeat)

High Tower
Fortress
My everything
(repeat)

I love Thee
I love Thee my King

Peace in midst of a troubled storm
Comfort and safety in Your arms
My everything
(repeat) 


Written By: Pastor Clint S. Brown
(Thanks to Pastor Clint for writing this song that has encouraged many and ushered us into God's presence)

**This song has been my anthem through job loss, car loss, poverty, rejection, hurt, failure and so many things that I have walked through.  When I didn't think I could make it....I ran to you....has been on my lips to my Lord.

When I have felt weak and unable to defend myself I ran to my God and He rose up and covered me.  I am so thankful for his love, and protection.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...