Saturday, June 30, 2012

YOU ARE AMAZING GOD

Indescribable Song

I have known many different loves in my life.  Friends, family, dating, marriage, kids, pets, etc...


But I have never known a love like I have for the Lord.  It has developed through the crisis, trials, test, and hard times.  He has proven himself faithful.  What is so amazing to me is that he has nothing to prove to me.  He already proved his mind blowing love at Calvary.  Yet.....He, my Savior and Lord, has proven himself to be trustworthy, loyal, faithful, loving, kind, forgiving, passionate....and so much more.  


In all of my failures, mistakes, you have loved me.   You loved me when I was drunk, drugged, raped, abused, angry, lost....you excepted as I was....and kept calling out my name.  You wouldn't let go.  You said vengeance is mine and taught me to let go and forgive.  Most gave up on me.  Some called me needy, a freak.  The ones closest to me said those things.  You picked me up...needy and crazy....and loved me to wholeness.  I owe you my Lord, my all.


My mind can't hardly grasp his never failing love.  When I sit in his presence, I am humbled by his gaze, overwhelmed by his power.  I can hardly stand...how amazing. My heart races...when you enter the room Lord...you are the one who forgave me, changed me.  Never did you once, give up on me.  I will serve you all my days.  I will follow you wherever you lead.  Whatever you require of me....be it unto me.


God's love is passionate, purposeful, and permanent.  He will never give up on you or let you go.  He loves even when we are unlovable, a mess.  All we have't to do is cry out and he comes.  When you ask Christ to forgive you and come into your life, he will.  Give him your life totally today.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...