Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Air I Breath....



Breathe on me by: Natalie Grant

I have known good and bad.  I have been stripped and left for dead before.  I have known what it is like to feel like you have been kicked in the gut.  You go to inhale and there is nothing.


It is at those moments that I realized how much I needed God.  He literally had to breath into me, life.  I would go into my walk in closet and curl up in ball and wait for God to restore me. Lay there feeling lifeless and he would begin to speak over my life. 


When the enemy comes and knocks life out of you....God will breath into you hope, strength and joy.


I remember feeling like I was nothing, trash, hopeless. I had people call me needy, trash, whore, freak.  My  ex said I would never be able to work again, raise the kids and no man would have me I was too messed up.  At the time I excepted those words over me. 


There came a time that I prayed and cried and release all to God.  He began to speak over me and HE told me who I was, and what I would do and be for him. I felt unworthy and didn't know why he even wanted to use me. Then I could feel him hold me and we began to dance. I closed my eyes and let him breath into me, HIS dreams for my life.  


When God breaths into you, you have no choice but to live!  You will become whole and will walk in his path because his breath changes everything.  I am not the same Woman I was before.  I have survived on the air he breathed into me.


That is why I love him so.  I was curled up in a ball and hopeless and he met me there.  He picked me up and trumped, cancelled what everybody was saying about me.  What HE proclaimed began to take form.  He is my Master, Savior, and Lover of my Soul.  I will forever worship at His Majesty's feet, because life began again...when he breathed into my soul.


So no matter what you have experienced, lost, or feel like right now, I urge you to not be afraid to come and collapse at his feet.  He will bring breath life back into you, your situation.  God is the restorer, healer, provider, protector.  Whatever you are in need of, turn to Jesus.....whisper Jesus....call out Jesus and he will come and meet with you.
This is the Air I breath by: Byron Cage






No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...