Saturday, July 21, 2012

Silencing the chatter.....

Healer Song By: Kari Jobe




I don't care about all the opinions, views or thoughts of people, if it don't line up with what God is saying. What I REALLY care about is what God says about things. I already know what God says about my life and destiny. Nothing and no one is going to change that. Sometimes you have't to silence the chatter of outsiders, and nay sayers...and hear what God says AGAIN. If it means deleting people, or unfollowing, or taking them out of your phone....whatever it takes...if they aren't lining up with what God says...I don't wanta hear it. I am walking by faith not people's opinions.

When you silence all the nonsense...then you can clearly hear from the people called to speak into your life , my Pastor and from God himself.

It is God that I want to please, not people. If I were married I would seek to please my husband, but I'm not....so the Lord is my Husbandman and covering...it is HE that I seek to please.

If he says ...this is how it will be...then it will be that way. If HE says....that's where you go....I'll go. If HE says trust me you'll love it....then I will love it. IF he says receive this person ....then I will receive them. The Lord has already shown himself trustworthy. So whatever he says ...IS SO!!! The Lord will shut the mouths of all the nay sayers in his time. That's not my battle. Don't have time for it. My enemies are God's problem. He called me, he will take care of them.

There's lots to learn, things to accomplish, and mountains to climb.

I have setbacks like any body, but I regroup and get back up. Life isn't about never falling, hurting, or being disappointed. It's about how you will respond and ultimately ...recover from it.
I have had alot of all of it, but it has made me a better Woman, stronger Woman. It helped me KNOW who I am in life, in the Kingdom and in God. Until you are laying level to the ground without two dimes to rub together, no food, no car, no job, and many saying she'll never get up, let alone be anything......then you'll never know the strength that God can place within you and the breath that God will breathe in you. I am telling you....it has been his breath alone that has carried me through life.

My prayer tonight is SPEAK GOD SPEAK. Let the words of ppl be silenced. Shut their mouths and YOU speak your words. You, Oh Mighty God....who knows me better than anyone...you Speak to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...