Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Favor



Song "Favor of the Lord" by:Israel Houghton




Proverbs 18:
12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.s13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:s21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.


God wants to bless his people.  There are those that think the more poor you are the more christianly you are.  The truth is we will go through trial, tests, hard times, and even poverty, but that is not where God wants us to stay.  He has laid up treasures and inheritances, that belong to us.  He speaks of taking the riches of the evil and the world and giving it to HIS people.  

The thing is, God has to do a work in our hearts to teach us wisdom, knowledge and understanding, to be able to handle having large money coming through our hands.  He doesn't want to bless us and then we become arrogant and think we don't need him.  We have't to be to the place that we are able to be obedient when he says release it.  There is a trust that must be, between God and us.  

I don't know about you, but I have lived in poverty long enough.  I am ready for the riches of God's Kingdom.  I am ready to further God's Kingdom.  The world thinks they have the best of everything but God is about to raise up a generation with money, backing them, that is going to surpass anything the world has done.  We are a creative, trail blazing generation.  Things are new and fresh from the Throne.  We aren't living off of yesterdays schedule, protocol.  We are receiving a Today Word, Today Song, a Today sound from heaven.  Technology belongs to the Church and the gifts and talents are coming forth fresh with the fire of heaven.  

Whatever it takes to get to that place that God says ok....I am making you responsible over this inheritance....I want it.  I want to reach communities, our Country and Nations.  It takes money and I know God is going to start releasing more and more money to the Church to do his work.  

Best advice I can give right now is....prayer, study Proverbs, fast, and be obedient to God no matter what.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...