Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stress

Everyone has different ways to deal with stress.  The key is finding that way and utilizing it.

For me in the situation I am in now...I garden.  I am growing a vegetable garden.  It is therapy for me.  It is quiet outside so it gives me time to think and relax even though I am working.

I also do a journal to help release concerns and activities of the day.

Bottling thoughts and feelings up can create ulcers in your stomach and sometimes even bring on depression.   So learning to  find ways to regroup it is good for you not only in health, but mentally.

Here are some suggestions....

Reading, walking, swimming, gardening, exercise, writing rather journal or a book, time at a park or beach, vacation, games, watching movies, music, prayer, reading God's word, talking to a close friend, enjoying a pet.

Whatever your choice, enjoy it and don't sweat the small stuff.  Things that seem huge today in a month or two probably won't matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...