Thursday, May 10, 2012

Simplicity

In a world of high technology, fancy everything, sky rises....it is less often that we take a road of things in a simple form.  


Often we seek places to go and things to do.  Instead of a quiet day watching nature and listening to the birds.  


What I have found though, is that it is in the simple flight of a butterfly, that I feel free.  In the singing of a bird that I hear praise.  In the rustle of trees that I realize how amazing the wind is.  I  can see God in so many things.  He created it all and you can see clearly, God's signature everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...