Saturday, May 26, 2012

Intercession



I had gone to Faith World and joined the Church.  I didn't know what to become a part of.  They called me and asked me to become an Intercessor.  So I said yes.


I had no idea that there was a difference in just praying and interceding.  I didn't realize that God was taking me on a journey to grow.  I questioned why God wanted me to learn to pray when I already knew how to pray.  What I didn't realize is there are different ways to pray.  Different approaches, and different purposes.


I began to experience warfare myself.  It blew my mind how many satanic encounters I had.  Just up in my face.  I had to quickly grow up in God and put on my big girl Panties...(stole the quote from my Pastor lol)


I didn't quite understand my place or position honestly.  So one night in a dream God showed me how it was. 


I saw a field  ripe and ready for harvest.  It was so beautiful and plush.  Then God pulled me back and I saw further from a distance, the devourer.  They were lining up and preparing to take the harvest.  As I looked back at the harvest I saw all along the boarder, Intercessors with the weapons standing guard.  


They were mighty and ready to war for the harvest.  God said those guarding with mighty weapons are the Intercessors.  You are one of them.  Then it became clear that I would need to guard and intercede for the Ministry God was going to position me in.


I know Intercessory is only part of what God wants for my life but the dream was so real.  God knew that I am a picture-ristic kind of person.  I knew a person had to lay it out for me to truly understand.  God is amazing.




What is the difference between Intercession and Prayer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...