Monday, June 4, 2012

IF





If I had never been all alone....I would never have known how present God is.
If I had never been hurting....I would never know how he comforts.
If I had never been poor...I would never know what an amazing provider he is.
If I had never been hopeless..I would never know that HE is the greatest hope I have.
If I had never failed...I would never understand how Christ grace works.
If I had never been weak....I would have never known that God IS my strength.

So I have learned that through every test and every trial....to open my eyes spiritually and see what God is to me at that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...