Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mercy and Grace

Often as we grow in God we forget we forget where we come from.  How far God has brought us.  I know for myself, he had a lot to forgive me of.  So much mess in my life.  But because he forgive me much....I have learned to praise much.

I honor those who have never drank, had premarital sex, drugs, lied, stole, adultery, etc...it is very honorable to never taste of those sins.  

But there is just something about someone God has to reach way down for.  Someone he has to clean really clean up.  They will spend all their days so grateful for how God rescued them.  It is amazing what God's mercy and grace can do.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...