Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Healing



Song- I need you to Survive By: Hezekiah Walker

You will find that even in your lowest state, if you will reach out and start ministering and helping others, that your healing, blessing will come.

So often we focus on our own situations until it becomes a selfish, self centered thing.  It isn't until you release it and begin to reach beyond your situation to others, that you will find a peace and comfort.

The greatest healing I have found was, while I was ministering to others about what they were going through. It's like my hands were busy with the Kingdom, and it gave God time to work on my stuff without my interference.  


Sometimes, honestly, I feel tired, drained and stretched thin.  It's during these times that I have't to allow God to use me all the more.  Because I know that I, personally, have nothing to offer or give. I am tired, weak, and worn.  It is then that the Holy Spirit operates the most through me.  It truly is God using me as a conduit for his anointing to flow through. 


I encourage you, no matter what you are in or facing to find someone to encourage, pray for, uplift, and watch what God will do in and through you. He will turn your mourning into dancing.  He will heal deep wounds deep within you while you minister to others. He will use you to win souls, restore back sliders, heal sick, restore families...etc...


Allow God to heal you, through helping others. I know he will.  I am a living testimony that he can and he will.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...