Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hope Anew


I wrote this song when I was jobless, without a car, often very little food.  I know the pain of poverty.  My heart is to reach out to people in the natural.  Ministering to their hunger, shelter, emotional, and spiritual needs.  If each one of us just helped a little , what a difference the world could be.





Hope Anew

Verse 1-
The days seem long, 
yet time is slipping away.

The nights are cold,
yet the heat of pain seems to stay

I feel so alone,
all by myself,
Where have they gone?
Where have they run away?

Must I face this on my own?
Is there no one to stand by me?
If they could only see
 how much I need,
to be loved, to belong.

Chorus-
Coming together
for such a great cause
Looking beyond 
each and every fault
Taking the hand 
of the one who needs you
This is the time  
for my love to be true.
Oh …This is the time for hope  anew.

Written by: Char Sumner Allen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...