Saturday, September 8, 2012

THE BLOOD OF JESUS...INDESCRIBABLE


Song - "Indescribable" by: Kierra Sheard

If you've never come to Jesus in an intimate way, then you would never understand how personable he is.  I can remember after my divorce feeling so dirty, rejected, abused, and alone.  I would pray and cry out to God, begging him never to leave me.  There was such a fear that he would leave me.

One night I was praying and such a sweet sweet presence came in the room.  He slow danced with me.  I could feel him wrap himself around me and speak healing into me.

When he whispers my name nothing and no one else matters.  I have tasted of his divine, indescribable love. Now I long for my time with him.  It has become my heart to please him.  That is why the things that were hard to walk from are now easy, because the worth of laying in his presence is more valuable than anything the world could ever think about offering. 

If you have ever been wounded, abused, molested, rejected, hurt, traumatized, suffered loss.....if you will cry out unto God he will meet you right where you are.  He will hold you, sing to you, speak life and hope over you. You may feel less than today and struggle with low self esteem but when HE comes into the room, he will help you see who you are in him.  He will bring back the things that you have lost that were meant to be apart of you.  God will restore you to the mentality the whole person that he can use.

When you begin to tell God who he is to you.....Father you are my protector, you are my friend, you are my provider, you are my doctor who heals me, you are my peace, my joy, You are amazing, you have never lost a battle, you rule over all, can't make it a day without you.......He leans his ear.  He will come close to you.  

Don't serve God from a distance....know him.  He will be all you ever dreamed of and more. It doesn't matter your past.  When you ask God to forgive you, it is wiped away as though it never happened.   Come before him and love him as the loving heavenly Father he is.  

I couldn't have made it thus far if it weren't for him.  I would have already lost my mind, slit my wrist, been washed up, a hopeless wreck.....oh but the BLOOD of Jesus....  Only the blood could have restored me to who I am today.  Those that knew me....back when...knows I was a mess....screwed up...depressed....never could lift my head....BUT the BLOOD of Jesus.

Come to him and repent....let him give you a new start.  A fresh start....the blood can make a new creature of you...heal you...  There is amazing power in the blood!!!
Love this song medley by Kirk Franklin.....The Blood of Jesus....oh what a sacrifice...what love all for you, all for me.  I can never repay him for the great sacrifice but I will spend all my days loving him my best.
Song - "But the Blood Medley" by: Kirk Franklin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...