Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chars Chateau of Pensées: PRO LIFE.....

Why do I stand so firmly against abortion?

When you truly understand that there is more here, than just little girls making mistakes and changing their minds. There is a history that keeps repeating it's self. Go Back to Exodus 1:15 Then Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, gave this order to the Hebrew midwives, Shiphrah and Puah: 16 “When you help the Hebrew women as they give birth, watch as they deliver.[c] If the baby is a boy, kill him; if it is a girl, let her live.” 
They did not want the children of Israel to become strong and powerful. They enslaved them. They were killing the little boys and throwing them into the Nile River.

Then go to Matthew 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremiah the prophet, saying,
18 In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Herod had heard that there was a King coming to the Israelite and he wanted that King destroyed. 

In both situations they stooped to whatever they had to do to bring damage to God's Kingdom and people.

You must understand that no child is an accident. A young girl may climb in the back seat of car and get pregnant out of the timing of the will of God, but that baby is not an accident. Just premature in being born. 

God has a plan and purpose for each child that is created in the womb.  You can see it over and over in the bible. 

So when I hear of abortions, I see a direct attack on purpose. There have been many great people of purpose, aborted. Think of all the preachers, teachers, singers, missionaries, doctors, lawyers, nurses, etc...that never had the chance to grow up and become all who God had intended for them to be. It is a great attack on the generation to come. I stand strong against the enemy killing PURPOSE.

Galations 1:15
But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace,


Jeremiah 1:5

Amplified Bible (AMP)
Before I formed you in the womb I knew [and] approved of you [as My chosen instrument], and before you were born I separated and set you apart, consecrating you; [and] I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.


Ps 22:10-11
                                         For thou art he that hast drawn me out of the
                                         womb: my hope from the breasts of my mother.
                                         I was cast upon thee from the womb. From my
                                         mother's womb thou art my God, 




Psalm 139:13

The Message (MSG)
13-16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out;
    you formed me in my mother’s womb.
I thank you, High God—you’re breathtaking!
    Body and soul, I am marvelously made!
    I worship in adoration—what a creation!
You know me inside and out,
    you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit,
    how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth;
    all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared
    before I’d even lived one day.

Genesis 25:
21-23 Isaac prayed hard to God for his wife because she was barren. God answered his prayer and Rebekah became pregnant. But the children tumbled and kicked inside her so much that she said, “If this is the way it’s going to be, why go on living?” She went to God to find out what was going on. Godtold her,
Two nations are in your womb,
    two peoples butting heads while still in your body.
One people will overpower the other,
    and the older will serve the younger.
(God knew them then and their future even in her belly)








OK....as a Woman, I am not threatened by abolishing abortion. If Women want control of their Bodies....(word up) it starts in the bedroom. BIRTH CONTROL.!!!!!!!! If you want control... Take birth control and you won't have babies. If you get pregnant while you are on birth control, that is a consequence (blessing) to playing. Old rule of thumb....If you play you pay. Killing an innocent baby doesn't give you more control of your body but shows how little control and together you are by not being responsible with your body.

Here is a story that will help bring light to what abortion is......

Stand Against Abortion. Abortion is killing God's purpose. Purpose is in your womb.

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: 'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together. So th e doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?' She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.' The doctor
thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.' She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request. Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms. The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child! 'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.' The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point. He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

If you agree, please SHARE. Together we can help save precious lives! "Love says I sacrifice myself for the good of the other person. Abortion says I sacrifice the other person for the good of myself..

PRO LIFE

PRO LIFE WEBSITE

PRO LIFE ACTION

NATIONAL RIGHT TO LIFE










No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...