Tuesday, January 8, 2013

WHATS IN A NAME?

Song - I know that you are for me By: Kari Jobe

WHAT'S IN A NAME? Well in the bible it was very important. How you named your baby was you calling their future. 
The enemy will try to get you to label yourself with failure, divorce, loss, tragedy, poor, unloveable.....
But God has not defined you by your name or past. God does not require you to deny or ignore your past, but He will never define you by it. 
Your Heavenly Father's name for you in 2013 is....
*Chosen - John 15:19 (NIV)
*Mine - Psalm 50:10-12
*Beloved - Deuteronomy 33:12
*Sought After - Isaiah 62:12
*Friend - James 2:23
Prayer:
Lord what labels or titles have I put on myself that don't belong? What do you call me? What names have you called me to rise up to? Show me Lord that I may walk boldly in them.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...