Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Book

I have in my heart to one day write a book.  It will be my Biography. Telling of all I have walked through and survived.  If you would have told me all I would walk through when I was 12, I would not have believed you and definitely wouldn't have thought I would have survived it all.


God has been amazing.  The journey I was on, I could never have made it, if God wasn't there to help me and instruct me.  God's amazing grace and mercy kept me.  


I should have already lost my mind, or give up,  slit my wrist,.....BUT GOD.  The Lord has cheered me on, and protected, provided.  Everything I have needed for this journey, he has brought.  


Which shows, that God will never ask you to go somewhere, that he will not go with you.  He will never send you out without provisions that he will provide.  He will always instruct and lead you.


When the right time comes I will write this story because God gets the glory for my process and journey survival.  I want others to understand no matter how awful the things you walk through, no matter how much loss, God can and will turn things around in your life with time and his spirit.  


Never give up.  Never let go of who you are in God.  satan wants to destroy our minds, dreams, hopes, purpose but God has come to bring life.  Life to us and to our purpose.  He has left the Holy Spirit to comfort, befriend us, lead, instruct, protect, empower us, heal us, to go with us on our journey to Destiny.  When you take on the weapons of war, God's word, prayer, fasting, satan stands powerless.


We must learn our position in God's Kingdom and arise to that position.  We all have a divine purpose that is  to be fulfilled.  There is much to birth in the spirit through the Women of the church.  We are natural birthing vessels.  When we consecrate ourselves and begin to travail.....birthing will take place.  


I don't really know the proper way to write a book, but when it is time, I know it will take place.  God will bring forth through me his purpose in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...