Monday, June 11, 2012

"The Promise"

Has God ever given you a promise?  Even if he has not given you a spoken promise, his word is filled with promises to collect upon.


God gave me a promise a few years back.  I couldn't believe it.  I questioned it and asked for confirmation.  He gave me confirmation over and over, yet it never came to pass.  


I watched it be anything but what God had called it.  It hurt and I couldn't understand why things wouldn't line up.  I blamed myself, the devil, but now I realize that God has a timing.  


I am allowing God to heal that hurt part of me, that felt wounded, so that I may flow into his promise with divine purpose.  I know God is working behind the scenes to line things up and I know he is working on me.  He is aligning things according to his will.  


I have never been any more excited to watch God's promise be manifested than what I am now.


So I encourage you to stand and believe on God's promises.  Whatever he speaks...he brings to pass.  He is not a God to lie.   Never stop believing...never stop looking for the manifestation of God's divine promise.  Keep praying, keep believing, and watch what God will do in his time to manifest it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...