Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A WOMAN'S JOURNEY.....


"A Woman's Journey"
Then the time came when the risk it took 
To remain tight in a bud was more painful
Than the risk it took to blossom.
~Anais Nin

I believe that there are a lot of Women who have faced something treacherous, something, heart wrenching, something so painful that in her heart she feels she dare not tell a soul.

These things can leave a Woman feeling handicapped, cripple.  When she is meant to excel, grow, flourish.  It causes her mentality to be altered.  God created her to have dreams, visions, hopes.  These things....cause her to feel hopeless, unworthy and broke.  Dreams that she would have followed after, are left behind.  Things that she would have dared to be ....she no longer has the strength to do.

Many Women keep these THINGS, these horrible things locked up inside.  Feeling that they dare not tell a soul.  That no one would understand.  No one would believe them.  That people would think horrible things of them.  When in reality, most Women have been through something similar.  

There is a freedom in revealing, facing and beginning to deal with these hidden things.  It is so liberating to be able to say...yes...that happened to me...but I am not going to let it control me or chain me down any longer.

I come to tell each and every Woman that have experienced any of these THINGS...(rape, molestation, abuse, poverty, divorce, abandonment, loss, failures, addictions, etc...) that God has a plan for you STILL.  That nothing and I mean nothing can alter the love of your God.  That he not only adores you, but wants you to fulfill your dreams that he has placed in you. That it's not over, but you will begin again...when you face it, expose it, deal with it, and release it.

Just like a flower as a bud, it becomes too painful to stay closed.  There comes a time you must open up and release the fragrance God has placed in you.  You are more precious than any jewel.  He loves you so much he sent his only Son, to die for you.  The Holy Spirit has been assigned to you to help you walk the process of healing.

I pray tonight that God will place someone to open up to and release the pains of your past.  God is going to do some supernatural things in your life when you do.  I am praying for a divine encounter in your life with God.
(You can reach your destiny...your are loosed)

"In that day," declares the Lord,
"You will call me 'My Husband';
you will no longer call me 'My Master....'

I will betroth you to me forever;
I will betroth you in righteousness and justice,
in love and compassion."  Hosea 2:16, 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quiet your surrounding to hear God

In the times that we live in, everyone is yelling, protesting and arguing. It can cause anxiety, stress and anger. It's hard to get your...